Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee
- Make recommendations to the City Commission consistent with the policies and objectives set forth in the Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan.
- Advise the Bicycle/Pedestrian Coordinator and City staff as to the determination of bicycle and pedestrian routes and help to establish project priorities.
- Support community partnerships that plan, develop, promote, and coordinate community cycling, walking, and active commuting activities.
- Develop goals and work plans regarding activities of the BPAC.
- Review proposals from individual associations or other institutions for joint programs and assist in effective coordination of such activities, when applicable.
Appointments are for three-year periods and run from Nov. 1 through Oct. 31.
For more information on Manhattan’s continued growth into a bicycle and pedestrian friendly community, visit our Bicycle and Pedestrian Information page.
View the 2020 Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Board Schedule
- David Colburn, Chair (At-Large)
- Joseph Edmunds, Vice-Chair (Riley County)
- Nancy Baker (At-Large)
- Annie Cook (At-Large)
- Kevin Fateley (Pottawatomie County)
- Brian Hardeman, (Manhattan Business Community)
- Ed Kalas (Riley County Health Department)
- Seth Scobee (Riley County Police Department)
- Carol Sevin (Kansas State University)
- Chris Spooner (At-Large)