Pay a Court Fine
To pay your ticket online, you are acknowledging that:
- You are the defendant and that you are pleading guilty or no contest to the charges on your ticket.
- You will be found guilty of the charges.
- You are waiving your right to a trial. You are waiving your right to an attorney.
To make a payment, you must have a citation number, driver's license number, or vehicle information available. NOTE: it may take up to 5 - 7 business days for a new citation to be available for online payment. If you can't find your recent citation, please try back.
- When entering the citation number, the letter in front of the number must be capitalized.
- If you have a ticket for over-parking in a timed zone, you will need to add a "P" to the beginning of the ticket number when entering it. For example, ticket number 12345 should be entered as P12345.
NOTE: You will leave the City of Manhattan website and be redirected to the Municipal Online Payments website.
Pay by Mail
On the back of your traffic ticket, circle your plea of guilty or no contest in the paragraph under Appearance, Plea of Guilty and Waiver. Make sure to sign and date the ticket. This traffic ticket must accompany your payment.
You may send a personal check or money order made payable to the City of Manhattan for the total due for fines plus court costs to:
Manhattan Municipal Court
610 Colorado Street
Manhattan, KS 66502
Pay in Person
You may pay in person at the clerk's window. We accept cash, money order, personal check (with the account holder’s photo ID), and credit card. The courthouse is open Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 to 5:00 pm.
You may also leave payment in the 24-hour drop box located outside the courthouse.
Pay by Phone
866-301-6054 ($2.50 fee applies).