City of Manhattan News & Events
Kansas Gov. Laura Kelly announced today a development partnership with Scorpion Biological Services Inc. to support the anticipated construction of a new biomanufacturing facility in the Manhattan region. Read on...
Stephanie Peterson, who currently serves as Executive Director of the Flint Hills Metropolitan Planning Organization, has been hired as Manhattan’s new Director of Community Development. Read on...
Andrew Lawson, former Public Information Officer for the City of Arkansas City, has been hired as the new Communications Manager and Public Information Officer for the City of Manhattan. Read on...
The Community Development Department and Planning Board are seeking input regarding the Comprehensive Plan by Friday, March 11. Read on...
Kimball Avenue will close between College Avenue and Denison Avenue starting Monday, March 7. Read on...
Stay in Touch
Sign up for email and/or text alerts on a variety of topics.
To view our neighborhood designations, see our online Neighborhood Notifications map. Or sign up for email and/or text alerts for multiple lists.
- Amherst and Miller Parkway
- Anthony Middle School
- CiCo Park
- Downtown Core
- East Campus
- Northwest Manhattan
- Eureka Valley - Manhattan Regional Airport - West Scenic Drive NOT PICTURED
- K-177 Gateway Corridor NOT PICTURED
- Stagg Hill
- Sunset Zoo - Redbud
- Wastewater Plant - East Highway 24 NOT PICTURED
- West Campus
Advisory Boards & Committees
Want to keep track of an advisory board or committee that interests you? Sign up for email and/or text alerts for agendas, minutes and special announcements.
SIGN UP FOR MORE THAN ONE NOTIFICATION LIST HERE
- Aggieville BID Advisory Board
- Arts and Humanities Advisory Board
- Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee
- Board of Zoning Appeals
- Cemetery Board
- City Commission
- City/University Projects Fund Committee
- Code Appeals Board
- Douglass Center Advisory Board
- Downtown BID Advisory Board
- Flint Hills Discovery Center Advisory Board
- Food and Farm Council
- Historic Resources Board
- Housing Appeals Board
- Human Rights and Services Board
- License and Permit Notifications
- Manhattan Urban Area Planning Board
- Municipal Audit Committee
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Partner City Advisory Committee
- Social Services Advisory Board
- Special Alcohol Fund Advisory Committee