Who Do I Call?

The City of Manhattan is committed to ensuring homes meet standard living expectations and their occupants are safe. Below is a list of resources should you face challenges in acquiring or maintaining a rental house or apartment in Manhattan.
 Property maintenance issues/request an inspection  City of Manhattan Risk Reduction  785-587-4506
 Discrimination in housing  City of Manhattan Human Resources  785-587-2443
 Are you a KSU student?  KSU Off-Campus Housing  785-532-6432
 Are you affiliated with Fort Riley?  Fort Riley Housing  785-239-2405
 Landlord/tenant information  Housing & Credit Counseling  800-383-0217

Resource List

Assistance List

If you need assistance with making rent or utility payments, the following agencies may be able to help (check agency's requirements for qualification guidelines):