Sec. 19-73, states the city clerk shall not issue a massage therapist or massage therapy establishment license if any of the following conditions exist: the applicant...
- Is younger than eighteen (18) years of age;
- Is a registered sex offender;
- Has, within the past five years immediately preceding the date of application, been convicted of any felony or any crime involving moral turpitude;
- Made any false, misleading, or fraudulent statement of fact in the license application or in any document required by the City in conjunction therewith; or
- Has within the past ten years immediately preceding the date of application has previously had a massage therapist license or massage therapist establishment license denied, revoked or suspended, or has voluntarily surrendered such permit or license in lieu of revocation or suspension, by the city or by any other state or local jurisdiction, within ten (10) years prior to the date of application.
- Does not meet the educational or substitute practical requirement set forth in Sec. 19-83.
- For a renewal application, does not meet continuing education requirements set forth in Sec. 19-84.