1) It shall be unlawful for any occupant, or person on behalf of such occupant, to conduct facilities work on the rights-of-way without first being registered with the City.
2) If an occupant has a valid franchise agreement with the city, the franchise agreement shall be considered registration.
3) Each registration shall be valid for the calendar year in which it was approved and will expire on December 31 of such year, unless it expires earlier pursuant to Section 30-61 of Ordinance NO. 7462.
4) Each occupant who conducts facilities work in the rights-of-way shall file an annual registration statement on this form.
5) Any material changes or modifications to the certificates of insurance, bonding or other information that affects the registrant's activities in the public rights-of-way shall be submitted to the City within 30 days of such change or modifications.
Identity and legal status of applicant, including related affiliates that are or may conduct facilities work
Certificate's of insurance on Commercial General Liability (CGL) with limits of insurance of not less than $1,000,000.00 each occurrence and $2,000,000.00 Annual Aggregate and on Auto Liability with limits of at least $1,000,000.00 each accident with the City named as additional insured, and proof of worker's compensation coverage are to be provided unless determined by the City as not applicable and this paragraph so noted initialed. All coverage's for Sub-Contractors, whether under the Contractor's policies or under separated policies shall comply with all of the requirements set forth in the Certificate of Liability Insurance example, provided by City Administrative Staff. Contractor hereby certifies and warrants, to Owner that all of its contracts with Sub-Contractors require the Sub-Contractors to comply with the requirements set forth in the Certificate of Liability Insurance Example
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field